Let me guess...column 1 is un-editable if you try and edit it first, but
when you go from an editable column to column 1 sometimes it is editable
right? Or is it always editable?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
grimmwerks
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 1:42 PM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] dataGrid and editable text...

Dammit - them beanz ain't cool enough...

hate to be more of a PITA than I already am -- but now I want to make
the first column NOT editable.

So I've set the db.editable = true -- that sets all them beanz editable.
Then I've dg.getColumnAt(0).editable = false -- and that bean is still
flipping into an editable textField.

I'm sure it's just the way I'm doing something idiotic...

Premier Authorized Adobe Consulting and Training http://www.figleaf.com