:(

Sorry. About replies...

1) Bernard Visscher. I posted the sentence bad. I didn't toUpperCase
like literal.

take this literal example if u prefer:
                var strXPATH:String =
"//Localidades/Localidad[contains(upper-case(fichaLocalidad),'" +
"TESTING PHRASE" + "')]";

But no good results anyway...

2)Joeri van Oostveen. Macromedia implementation of XPath have less
functions and functionally. That's because
I'm using XFactor Studio implementation. No "contains" function. f.e.

3)Merrill, Jason. I didn't understood your mssage.

Thanks anyway :(

Nobody knows the upper-case of XPATH for Xfactor Studio and how can i
use it???? Thanks