De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] En nombre de Merrill, Jason
Enviado el: martes, 23 de mayo de 2006 12:01
Para: Flashcoders mailing list
Asunto: RE: [Flashcoders] Flex vs. Flash IDE

It' more dependent on what kind of project you are building.  Flex would
not be good for an animated cartoon or highly customized sites.  It
takes much longer to build a business RIA in Flash... Etc.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America  |  www.bankofamerica.com
Learning & Organization Effectiveness
Technology Solutions