        this.doSomethingElse();

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Craig
Stanford
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 8:47 AM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] HELP STILL NEEDED, PLEASE!

HI Loren,

You can do it the cheap and nasty way, which I like to employ as often as
possible :)

Simpy put a stop(); frame on the frame on the main timeline where the swf is
loaded, and at the end of your loaded swf put the action _parent.play();

This means that the main timeline is stopped, whilst your movie loads in and
plays. Then when the loaded swf gets to the end of its timeline, it tells
the main timeline (its parent) to play.

Hope that helps!

Cheers,
Craig.