Hi all !

I have the most strange behavior in flash IDE, I have just changed PC, so I
passed my project & installed the fonts from one PC to the other, well, the
thing is:

when I open the FLA, if the textfield is using  the font "normal*" (defined
by me, and sharing it from fontlibrary.swf) show's up like garbled in the
IDE, but when I compile it shows normally, If I change the font to Bavaria
(the not shared font) it shows correctly in the IDE, what do you think that
may cause this ?

of course, if I open the file in the old PC it show's normally.

Rodrigo