-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Muzak
Sent: Wednesday, May 24, 2006 5:55 PM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] MXI Files

Here's the mxi file format specs:
http://download.macromedia.com/pub/exchange/mxi_file_format.pdf

And here's a tool that helps with creating mxi files (pc only).
http://www.muzakdeezign.com/mxi_creator/

regards,
Muzak

----- Original Message ----- From: "phaedrus" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 12:37 AM
Subject: [Flashcoders] MXI Files

Can someone point me at a good tutorial or writeup on making MXI files?

I want to be able to package a component so that when one includes it in
their project, they also get access to a folder of the resources they may
wish to edit.

It seems like these MXI files are the way to do it, but my reference books
don't have anything to say on them and I'm having trouble filtering out
the
noise on google searches.

Thanks!
- phaedrus