Hey Jordan,

Weird thing... I tried encoding it with the Flash 8 video encoder right after I sent the mail and for some reason, those cuepoints seem to be right on the spot. So that basically means that encoding FLV's in Squeeze is totally useless... Pretty weird for something you pay $250 for...

Serge

Try inserting the cuepoints programmatically and see if you get the same results? As well, what happens if you try a Q & D encoding with the Flash 8 Video Encoder, adding the cuepoints there?

jord