Hello,

This is my first post to chattyfig... i hope its ok...

I am working on an intro animation for a site and am using Alex Uhlmann's Animation Package ( http://www.alex-uhlmann.de/flash/ animationpackage/ ) along with some svg conversion classes from Helen Triolo ( http://www.flash-creations.com/notes/sample_svgtoflash.php )

I have managed to get my animation working, almost how i would like it, apart from a couple of things...

basically i would like the line that is drawn to be a thicker stroke weight and dashed. Im sure this is a simple procedure, but i have gone through all the necessary files, but cannot get it to work.

i think that something should be changed in the 'svg_animatewithap.as' or the 'com/itechnica/svg/PathtoArray.as' files...

i am attaching all the relevant files for this project ( http:// www.leeharding.co.uk/transfer/myTouch-svg-test.zip ) and would appreciate it if somebody could point me in the right direction for getting this sorted. Its driving me mad right now...

Thanks for your time,

kind regards

Lee