I begun to make a very simple one, since I don´t have much spare time do
dedicate to it. I used the imageviewer class form Colin Mock as basis
and one ComboBox e the ListBox.

the most interesting to me is the ASP app which reads de directories and
files below where it is and generates an XML file, in a way you don´t have
to type anything, is just a matter of naming diretories and files according
to your taste.

I intend to turn it more pro when I have time and include auto icon
generator, renaming the files, cropping and resizig and so on ...

http://www.mvirtual.com.br/jcarlos/fotos/fotoShowImageViewer.swf

it´s very simple, but if you need I can send you the FLAs, AS and ASP when I
arrive at home by night, here is about 1 PM -)

João Carlos
Brazil