Hello, I have this code on the first frame of a blank movie. For some reason it always autmatically denies access to the camera without even popping up the standard "Allow"/"Deny" dialog. Any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks!

function allowCamera() {
        var my_camera:Camera = Camera.get();
        my_video.attachVideo(my_camera);
        my_camera.onStatus = function(infoObj:Object) {
                switch (infoObj.code) {
                case 'Camera.Muted' :
                        trace("Camera access denied");
                        break;