Yeah all the files are in the same folder. Its strange cos it works fine
when published inside Flash, but when I try and run it stand alone, or in a
browser i get nothing.

On 6/2/06, Grant Cox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Are all files in the same folder?  When it reports that the file cannot
be found, it should give a path in the trace statement - make sure this
is where the file actually is.  The load call will be from the location
of the holder movie, not the ticker.swf.

Regards,
Grant Cox