The next meeting will be 19th June and we'll be contining our study of
MXML with validating and formatting (see
http://www.flashdev.org.au/program for topic references).

Note: the meeting frequency will change to fortnightly (see program
for future dates) and there'll be no meetings in July.

At the meeting, the moderator will lead discussion and with questions
about the topic. The meeting is on at 6:30pm for 7pm start and
finishes around 8:30pm.

Details about the group, venue and program are available from
http://www.flashdev.org.au. Please also note, whilst the meetings and
the use of the club are free, the club does require us to purchase
beverages and/or snacks in exchange.

Please RSVP at http://www.flashdev.org.au/rsvp. There will be lucky
door prizes for those who rsvp.

(Put yourself on the http://www.frappr.com/flexdevelopers map)

Chris
--
Chris Velevitch
Manager - Sydney Flash Platform Developers Group