I think, not sure,  it is not possible to avoid having them cached.

I think you could use some kind of server side app ( asp, php, jsp ) to
retrieve the correct map name with loadvars or better with xml and the load
the map into your loader, so nobody could see the url where it comes from

and you could try to use sandbox security  to manage restrictions from