Sorry to double post, but I replyed to Steve's (different Steve) thread with
the same title. Check it out.

On 6/7/06, Rich Rodecker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

yeah, theri sample app on the homepage has a note on the bottom that
says the app was built with eariler versions of the components, and
the set was being updated, but i didnt see anything on the site
regarding updates.