-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Merrill,
Jason
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 11:22 AM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] Flash SWF Loading fine, but Remoting hangs...

Do the 5% have the same http: browsing capabilities as the 95%?  I had a
similar issue and found out because I was new here, and even though I
could browse to most web sites, unknown to me my http access was
somewhat restricted until I was granted full, regular access.  Are there
any possible http access restrictions on these users for some reason?

>>JavaScript "document.write" method to write out the Flash Object tags
-

That shouldn't have anything to do with it since you said the
application starts - so they are past the Javascript at that point.  It
sounds like the Remoting call is failing for those users for some
reason.

And is it always the same 5% or is it 5% of random users?  If it's
random, I have also had problems with network blips because someone else
was working on an application at the time or whatever.  If it's always
the same 5% then it seems to be due to something specific to their
configuration and not a network blip.

Anyway, things to think about.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America