http://www.flexcoders.org

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dan Thatcher
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 12:38 PM
To: 'Flashcoders mailing list'
Subject: [Flashcoders] Flex List?

I asked the question end of day yesterday about converting javascript (AJAX)
to Flex.  It dawned on me that I should probably really be asking that
question on a Flex Listserve.  Is there one?  Someone mentioned one the
other day, but I can't for the life of me find the message that referenced
it.  I know that figleaf doesn't have a Flex listserve :-(  so what is the
best most active Flex list?

TIA,

Dan

Dan Thatcher
Online Learning
The American Academy of Professional Coders
801-238-9893 (office)
801-879-9253 (mobile)