Hi there,

I've seen a couple of design occasionally (like thefwa.com) that dynamically
stretch and adjust with the width of the browser and the content.

How is that kind of thing done? I know you can achieve some interestin gthings
with scaleMode and Stage.align but I'm guessing something more complex is
going on here.

I want to create a header banner, that fits into a flexible width site, so it
needs to stretch with the page. The height will stay the same, and there's
some design elements that should be locked left, and some locked right.

Could anyone point me in the right direction. I've not had much trouble with
google since i'm not entirely sure what the correct terms for this are.

Thanks!

- Kevin