After what's felt like years of having :Accordian show up in code hinting I
decided to see what it was. No surprise there, it's an accordian menu.

Luck has it that I am working on a project which needs an Accrodian menu...but
it seems as if I can only use it if I use the component?

Correct me if I'm wrong and, if I am, are there any good examples out there of
how to use it? I've made these kinds of menus in the past and most likely will
end up making my own again, but I was curious to hear more about the built in
Accordian class.