yet i have this horrible bug again! every v2 button in my clips has no skin anymore. only replacing them by a new one from the components panel aka scratch brings them back, but thewn i have to redefine them, give em stage names and what not.

my question now is: is there an extension or command which will do this for me?

my problem is, that i have no idea how to swap them, since you can't reach the swap symbol button in the ide when it comes to components. can we do this by code ?

micha