Hey Matt, give Xray a try:

www.osflash.org/xray

Look at your flash application/site in anyway you want and learn a TON more
about the player at the same time.  I've heard from so many flash devs that
they not only fixed their issues, but their knowledge of the player went up
10 fold while using xray.  Yeah, i'm biased, but it flat out works.  Hell,
any good debug routine will help immensly to be honest.

hth,

JG