>>I think that Ice Player need the Plugin to be installed.
>>You can also use ScreenWeaver HX : http://haxe.org/swhx

Nicolas, Yes, you do have to have the Ice player installed.  I said that
already. :)  And that's OK with the client.

>From what I read about Screenweaver HX, (and I HOPE I am wrong) you
still compile to an .exe file - so this isn't a solution for Internet
Explorer, which is what I am asking for.  Basically, just need the exact
same thing the ice player does, but without the incompatibilities with
Javascript and the Flash 8 player like the Ice player has.

Thanks anyway,

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Learning Technology Solutions