> A couple notes about MTASC -
>
> First off its pretty strict. Your code has to be pretty solid, items have
> to be casted properly, variables cannot be redefined in the same scope,
> etc, or MTASC bitches at your fierce. Its not a bad thing in the long run,
> but something you should think about preparing for if you are going to use
> it. I had to refactor an entire codebase which was quite large, and clean
> up the casting and variable definitions, in order for MTASC to work with
> it. IT was not fun. The code, by no means was incorrect or even sloppy.
> MTASC is just super super strict. I personally like that tho.

I would put that the other way and say that MMC is actually a very
sloppy - and even buggy - compiler. Some people reported that when
compiling with MTASC they could actually find BUGS in their code that
should have been reported by MMC but were not.

Now if you like strictness, you should turn ON the -strict commmandline
flag. I'm sure you will like it :)

Nicolas