Actually, using a Getter() method is often preferable too - just depends
on how you want to do it.

I will say, I would keep your Questions class as a generic "Model" class
- as abstract as possible - and keep the questions external - say in XML
or a webservice of some kind- and pass the data to the Questions model
class.  I wouldn't hard code the data in the class itself.  "Classes
should contain no information" is a good way to think of it.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Learning Technology Solutions