I think if you want to see some great Flash sites with 3-D rotation and
rendering then look to the auto manufacturers web sites.  The're some
really good stuff out there and they usually pay the big bucks to get
good designers and programmers involved.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Learning Technology Solutions

hard to