definetely Location it really DOES matters :) hehe because in Mexico ( where
i live ) 30K a year its a well paid job... Usually most of programmers earn
around 15K - 20K a year (thankfully not my case :| ), so if any guy is
willing to provide a work visa to a humble mexican it will be very welcome
:) haha