Hey everyone,

Im creating a preloader and I notice that it doesnt start until about 90% done loading the file. I believe this is because my ui components are exported to the first frame. I tried unchecking "export to first frame" with no difference. I also tried changing the actionscript setting to export it to frame 2 rather than 1, but it is unavailable to change (the field is disabled). Am I missing something here? ;) Thanks!

Mike