wow, those drumbeat ones look prety nice, good job.

On 6/22/06, judah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
While not trying to "pimp" my own stuff I'd like to add
http://drumbeatinsight.com to the list. It is a small set of components
that covers what I think were missing most from the V2 components. They
work with all the V2 components, extend them and fixes what I considered
were the main problems with them. If you want, check them out. They are
as up to date as one month ago, with version 3, and you can purchase the
source code for them if you need it.

Ville Walveranta wrote:
>> The documenation is detailed, but there is so much stuff in the
>> XP components that the documenation would have to be massive
>> to cover it all.
>>

> The XP Components documentation is mostly autogenerated (from code) with
> AS2DOC and while it describes the classes' methods and properties fairly
> well, IT HAS VIRTUALLY NO CODE EXAMPLES! That annoys heck out of me; just
> *one* simple this-is-how-you-instantiate-XP-Component-from-custom-class
> example would have made my day (or, two weeks, rather). Instead all examples
> use their xp.system.Application.Run() mehtod. Perhaps this means that's the
> only way to use them, but why?
>
> They're in Hong Kong, I think.
>
> Ville

"Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any
one thing."

"You can have anything you want - if you want it badly enough. You can be anything
you want to be, do anything you set out to accomplish if you hold to that desire with
singleness of purpose."

- Abraham Lincoln