Hi Franto,
 I think it's just someone on the list whose email is now invalid -
I'm getting the same error when I post.

  I'm afraid I can't help with the original problem!

Ian

On 6/26/06, franto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Ian,

thanks, i know, that i will not see my message, but after each email I've
sent, there is notification, that email is not received because of wrong
email address :(( i do not know why, because all the time i'm using this
address, and everytime everything works...

So i thought that there is some strange problem with list (no incomming
emails for list) but now i can see new messages, so i've posted message
again....but still i have same response...wrong email....so I apologize for
inconvience...

if someone know, what's the silution of my problem..let me know
Thank you