}

function onCancel() {
 trace("user canceled");
}

function onBlah() ....

}

hope this helps,
-David R

On 6/25/06, human ghaderyan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi dear Hank
I think after a successfull upload and inserting in db, I can set the record ID
(or any thing else) in User Session in server and after successful upload(
returning true to flash ) call a simple remoting method that invoke id from
session and return it to flash.

After all I think I don't undrestand some of key features of AS 2.0 ::

listener.onCancel = function(file:FileReference):Void {
    trace("onCancel");
}
listener.onOpen = function(file:FileReference):Void {
    trace("onOpen: " + file.name);
}
listener.onProgress = function(file:FileReference, bytesLoaded:Number,
bytesTotal:Number):Void {
    trace("onProgress with bytesLoaded: " + bytesLoaded + " bytesTotal: " +
bytesTotal);
}

I don't know where can I put event methods like this in my AS 2.0 class. What
did I misundrestand??
All the samples are in AS1 and I don't know what to do for my events :(