-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jim
Kremens
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2006 1:17 PM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] Re: loadvars vs xml onData

Hi Stacey,

Check out the question:

"Anyone know why loadvars.onData gets results quicker than xml.onData"

He's comparing loadvars.onData with xml.onData - apples and apples, not
loadvars.onData with xml.onLoad.

It's a good question!  I'd like to know....

Jim Kremens