I'll have to take your word for it, I never use the things.  I've decided to
go with an existing forum, p2pbb or vbulletin, customized with a flash
header.
Thanks

On 6/26/06, Mick G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The highly important and common feature for Forums is the ability
to  paste
HTML, perform clean and efficient searches, insert images from other
sites/URLs, embed flash animations, right-click to open links posted links
in new tabs/windows, paste code, harcore forum users even cherish their
custom footers. Most of these functions wouldn't be as effective in a
flash
front-end.

On 6/25/06, Count Schemula <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm on a few vBulletin powered forums and they work very well.
>
> Bulletin boards are far superior to e-mail lists in almost everyway.
> I've been on e-mail lists since before there was a web, and, really,
> there is no comparison to how much more useful 100,000 threaded
> conversations are in a bulletin board compared to an e-mail list.
>
> On 6/24/06, Josh Santangelo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > vBulletin's current version has many AJAXy features which enable
> > interactions similar to what you describe. It's not free, but it's
> > not expensive either.
> >
> > http://vbulletin.com/

Weldon MacDonald