-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of neo
binedell
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 2:43 PM
To: 'Flashcoders mailing list'
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] Flash 9 player is public?Whereto getFlash 8
codebase?

Yup I went through something similar (in FireFox, IE worked fine).
Downloaded installer, closed FF, ran installer, says everythings ok.
Load up FF, go to flashplayer/about and says "You have fp 8.0.24"
(cant remember exact version). Ran installer three times, still the
same.

Then installed Flash 9 IDE alpha preview and suddenly it was fine.

Quite funny as my Mac was connected over the same connection
as the PC and both had browsers open to same address and I
got a Mac download page on the PC ;p

~neo