Hello everyone,

I don't know if anyone out there has come across this before, but it has got
me completely stumped.

I have a problem communicating between the Flash Player and the javascript
in it's container file. On my server (Apache running on an IIS server) a can
communicate using both the ExternalInterface API to pull the data or
SetVariable to push it to the Flash Player. When I upload it to the clients
server neither of these to methods work. The client insists on IE ( the job
is for their intranet) the security setting in IE seem fine they are running
Flash Player 8 and their IT department assures me it's not an anti-virus
problem (although they can't confirm that) and I am at a complete loss as to
why this is the case.

I look forwards to hearing any ideas.

Paul