I want to understand which is the "best/right" way to concatenate movies which
are dependent on serInterval to finish their execution,

example

this is part of a very simple image slice movement, I can have n slices, but
just after the finish of the last one I´d like "to know" that it has finished
and then start another animation

for (var i = 0; i < nTarjas; i++)
{
     tarja[i] = this.attachMovie ("mcTarjas", "tarja" + i,
this.getNextHighestDepth ());
     tarja[i]._x = posXInicial + i * deltaX;
     tarja[i]._y = 0;
     tarja[i]._alpha = (100 - deltaX) + i;
     intervalo[i] = setInterval (moveTarja, deltaTime, i, deltaX);
}

function moveTarja (atual, deltaX)
{
     tarja[atual]._x -= deltaX;
    if (tarja[atual]._x < deltaX * atual)
    {

        clearInterval (intervalo[atual]);

stop ();

this code is on the timeline, is not attached to any AS 2 external class

I understand the callBack function concept but I don´t realize how to implement
it in this situation , like

myAnimation.onFinished = function()
{
     //  do another thing