I've just started to work in a big internet communication agency. We have to
make 2 or 3 microsites every week. Each of which uses a very similar form to
get user data.

All that changes from one to another is a couple of fields and the look of
it.

My question is: What's the best way to implement a re-usable class for this
kind of work? Should I make a movieclip with all the fields and a class
binded to it and modify the clip everytime I re-use it? Or should I make a
class that loads different clips from the library?

Do I explain myself?

Thanks.