Hi,

Expect a post on the Flex team blog ot Matt's blog in the near term.
The team is hoping to provide some roadmap info on this as soon as
possible. Bookmark www.flex.org and/or use the link to the Flex blog
aggregator at the upper right of that page (which is really just a smart
search on MXNA.)

-David