But couldn´t I just set a new TextFormat using the setTextFormat() method?

On 7/5/06, Andreas Rønning <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Because it allows you to use several different text formats along one
text string. Especially useful for a chat program, where you'd like the
user's name to be in a different text style than his chat output.

- A

Marcelo de Moraes Serpa wrote:
>> just don't get why that AS term exists.
>

> Neither do I
>
> On 7/5/06, Mendelsohn, Michael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

>> Hi all...
>>
>> Thanks for the responses.  It was indeed a case of setNewTextFormat.  I
>> just don't get why that AS term exists.
>>
>> Thanks!
>>
>> - MM

>> Brought to you by Fig Leaf Software
>> Premier Authorized Adobe Consulting and Training
>> http://www.figleaf.com
>> http://training.figleaf.com

- Andreas Rønning