Very thanks to Jens and Nivesh :)

On 7/7/06, Jens Halm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Class names need to be unique.  We will support the concept of a
> base class for library symbols in the Flash 9 timeframe.  These base
> classes can be non-unique.

Glad to hear that this will be supported. I am really surprised that
so far Marcos seems to be the only one here who thinks it's essential.
I think it would really be a step backwards without this feature.
Maybe the example Marcos used wasn't that obvious. But if we talk
about Component classes like CheckBoxes, Buttons etc., I would never
want to use composition over inheritance. And in the preview release
you wouldn't be able to assign a CheckBox class to more than one
MovieClip. So yes, I think that feature is essential.

It would also be great if that base class that you can specify is
permitted to only extend Sprite and not MovieClip. Even better would
be a new symbol type without a timeline for designing Sprites.

Jens