Hello list,

I am trying to align a text field with a movie clip. The problem is that the
main movie clip has been scaled to a very large size, and so the values that
I am using to set the x and y are very small, and very small numbers make a
large difference. When I take the x and y of the movie clip and assign them
to the text field, the numbers change. Here is an example:

symbol_mc[raster]._x: 554.35
symbol_mc[raster]._y: 202.1
offset_labelField_x:554.35
offset_labelField_y:202.05

In this case the TextField has shifted on the y axis by .05. My thought is to
put the text field inside a new movie clip and try to align that. Anybody
seen this before,

Thanks,
Kjel