I don't want to send .exe around. I have 1 html, 1 swf and to represent it
in fullscreen mode.

On 7/7/06, Ian Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

But if you're running offline, you could use a swf2exe tool such as
SWFStudio, Screenweaver or Zinc.

HTH,
  Ian

On 7/7/06, Jim Berkey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> My understanding is that it is not possible to make the current browser
window fullscreen via any code. It is possible to open a new browser window
full screen via pop-up, but any browser pop-up blockers would stop this (
google for 'javascript fullscreen') - so in effect, there is no bullet-proof
way to do this.

> On 7/7/2006 at 7:34 AM 8ball Developer wrote:
>
> >I'm trying to make the browser window containing my swf go full screen.
> >NEED to make this work accross browsers/platforms (IE, Safari,
Firefox/PC,