I just got my Treo 650 for work and I figured that since it's so
Advanced(expensive)- I'd find my dear Flash on there.  I assumed this...you
know what they say about assume.
Does anyone know if there is currently a way to get Flash onto the Treo
650?  I've got way too much AS3 to learn at this point to go try to plow
through a Palm programming experience.  It's a shame to not be able to
develop any apps for my palm though-

I've googled myself to death about this and would welcome any leads or
advice.

Thanks in advance,

Mani