I've been steadfastly ignoring all the talk about AS3 since I don't
like to publish in a flash player until it's been around for 8 to 10
months. Now though I have an app to write and all the talk about the
preformance increase has got me wondering if I don't have to make the
move to AS3. The app isn't scheduled to launch until the end of the
year, so I have time to climb the learning curve, but I'd like to know
what the feeling is on publishing AS3 to Flash 9 that early.
Does it make sense, or am I asking for a world of trouble with my
client over lack of exposure of Flash 9

Weldon MacDonald