Hi Hans,

Hmm.. I'm not sure what was I thinking when I was writing about
onEnterFrame, coz like you describe earlier, I didn't use any onEnterFrame
either.. gosh, this what happens when you don't have enough coffee with you
after 2 days of no sleep :p.. well, anyway, in onMouseMove, I broadcast to
piece group members to move as well, with the current piece as reference.
Currently I calculated the distance prior broadcast and as the current piece
moves, the piece group members would move in the same way without getting
off location... but it does.. when you move the mouse fast enough, it
displaces..

somefrogs.com... wow! that's so cool.. How you do such a thing?.. it blends
in and mostly, the pieces dont fall off when you move the mouse fast
enough!... how the...?..

anyone got an idea with my problem?

thx!
[g]