Thanks!

I will check out the lists.

Most phones are not connected to the net, thats why I want to use mms. I like AS2 but I think the Interactive Object and Event model in AS3 is more suitable for cross platform development, and would prefer it for mobile apps if possible.

Best Regards

/Eskil
Hi Eskil,

First of all you might want to consider to join one of the mailign lists dedicated to Flash on mobile devices. For example FlashMobile and suhc.
- How do you get a custom icon for your Flash Lite 2 application ?
You would need to make your own Symbian application which will add a menu icon, and basically has a call which will open your Flash movie in the default application for the file format/mimetype. You can use the wizard application such as swf2sis to make such symbian application for Symbian 2nd edition mobile phones. As far as I know it doesn't yet support Symbian Series 60 3rd mobile phones.
- Is there a way to attach files (textfiles preferably ) with sms (mms) from Flash lite 2 ?
You can send SMS files from Flash Lite application, or you can use the LoadVars-class to send data to a online webserver.
-Will Flash lite have support for AS 3, and if so, when ?
Not yet, it will support AS2 which is already great!

Anyone?

/Eskil

<http://www.eskilstina.com>
Eskil Janson              Mobil: +46 0735 31 68 52
Slupskjulsvägen 38 E-post: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
111 49 Stockholm          Webb: www.eskilstina.com <http://www.eskilstina.com>