We're saying the same thing, but sometimes time just isn't enough. :-)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of kelly snyder
Sent: terça-feira, 18 de Julho de 2006 19:46
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] Output to Text File

Pedro,

I have found that third party software is often poorly tested, poorly
documented, and pooly maintained.  Too many times, I have been asked to
update something that had third party components, only to find that the
company had gone out of business.  Also, there can be licensing issues for
distributed software...  If I build it up from scratch then I eliminate
future headaches, even if it does take longer now.

Kelly

Premier Authorized Adobe Consulting and Training http://www.figleaf.com