http://www.afcomponents.com/map_google/

G MAP V 1.0

Google Map Flash 8 Component displays geographical locations and allows for
easy map navigation. Component uses Google Map Data by connecting to Google
Maps API. Google Map Flash 8 Component is an experimental project and has
been developed without the knowledge or permission of Google Inc

--
Aaron Buchanan | Flash Developer, Lab-Media | T 909 702 1368