hi.

i have a component that allows me to draw geometric shapes on it; rectangle,
polygon, line, etc...

the coordinates of each shape are stored in an array and passed back to
javascript. i have a new requirement whereby i need to allow the user to select
the vertices of each shape and move them to change the shape. the exact same
functionality that you can do with the rectangle tool in the flash IDE.

has anyone done this before or can point me in the right direction on how to
get started?

thank you. -- matt.