At the start of this week we purchased Flash Remoting for integration with a
client's .NET application. When I went to download the updater from the
Adobe site I found a 404 error (what's up with the whole site anyway, seems
totally unresponsive and often hangs my browser?!). Five days later despite
contacting customer support by phone and email we still cannot get Adobe to
provide access to the updater, or even acknowledge that the updater page is
down. For $1,000.00 you would expect a timely response. Should have gone
with weborb.

So is there anyone out there who happens to have the updater for the .NET
install of Flash Remoting and is willing to share it?

Clark
www.bayinteractive.com