On 6-jul-2006, at 11:27, Adrian Park wrote:

I encountered this strange quirk recently as well. I found the most reliable solution is to duplicate your project folder, open and recompile from that folder, close and continue working from your original folder and everything
is fine (for a while)!

No amount of deleting ASO cache solves it (in fact, some say it compounds
the problem).

This happens when you use the "star"  import construct:

import some.quirky.namespace.* // will reimport some classes, sometimes, depending on phases of the moon

The compiler goes bonkers over that. If you want to ruin it to pieces and see it crash and burn, do this:

import FP8.*