Hi,

I first used SE|PY Action Script editor on Windows (and still do) but they do have a Mac version which I have not used that much, it is always a little behind the current build but I have found it to be excellent on the Windows platform for coding, all my code is now done with this editor in external AS files.

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php? group_id=90749&release_id=416560

Regards,
Peter Witham